Safety work boots , as professional PPE products, with special protective functions, they are provided for workers in different workplaces, to protect them from possible work hazard. First Safety has specialized in comfortable safety boots and breathable steel toe boots since 2004.
Safety works boots are usually made by materials and constructions as below:
1. Leather: (Oil) Nubuck, Crazy Horse, (Oil) Full Grain, (Oil) Tumbled or Embossed Full Grain, Suede, Split Leather, Action Leather, Buffalo leather…
2. Outsole: Rubber, PU, PU + Rubber, EVA, EVA + Rubber, PU/PU…
3. Construction: Genuine Goodyear Welt, Cemented, injected.
Safety works boots and breathable steel toe boots usually have features as below:
1. Safety toe: steel, plastic, composite or carbon-nano toes, which can perfectly protects toes against accidental crushing or stubbing;
2. Puncture-resistant innersole: breathable steel toe boots with steel plate or non-metal Kevlar;
3. Waterproof: with waterproof upper materials and bootie lining, both waterproof and breathable;
4. Heat-resistant: usually the rubber outsole can bear high temperature till 300℃.
5. Insulated: the boots can be made with 3M Thinsulate or other economical kinds to keep warm;
6. Outsole prosperity: can be oil, slip, acid and alkali resistant, electrical harzard or anti-static according to demand.
Breathable steel toe boots usually have styles as below:
1. Height: 4” shoes, 6” boots, 8” boots, 10” or 12” wellington boot;
2. Upper pattern: Pull-on Oxford, Lace-up, Double Gore, Wellington;